This course is for dogs aged between 2 and 4 months.
Due to the actual Corona measures, maximum 2 persons are allowed to come with the puppy to the class.
During autumn/winter there will be 5 group lessons of 40 minutes : PRICE 100 Euros
No group classes from 20.12.2020 until 3.1.2021
Programme of the puppy classes
Recall, Loose Leash walking, Sit, Down, Give something out, Leave it, Blanket training, Handtouch, getting the attention of the puppy
How to play nicely with other dogs and when a human should intervene?
What is socialisation? What to take care of during this socialisation period?
Coordination of the puppy
Getting more courage as a puppy
Please be aware that the group lessons have to be attended 5 weeks in a row on Saturday morning (sometimes a course will be held in the afternoon). It is not possible to miss one lesson and to come to another group lesson later. A missed lesson is a lost lesson.
We ask you to arrange yourself to be able to come during 5 weeks in a row to the puppy group lessons.
Money will not be given back if you missed a group lesson!
No money back if you decide to stop participating in a course.
Please be aware that a class can be cancelled during autumn/winter due to the bad weather conditions. This would mean that a course may last a week longer than planned.
Only suitable for people who
- want to live in harmony with their dog
- want their dog to trust them 100%
- don't want to work with aversive methods
- want to have fun during training
- are fed to get useless and / or brutal advice
This puppy class is not suitable if
- You are not ready to learn something new
- You are not interested in an education without force, punishment and psychological pressure
- You are not ready to reward your puppy if it does something good
- You think that attending a course once a week is enough, and you don't want to invest more time.